Registration, Payment, and Cancellation Policies
Thank you for your interest in my doula workshops! I’m so excited to meet you and support you on this journey.
• A deposit of $100 will hold your place in the workshop. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstances, but it may be applied to a future workshop if you must cancel your registration for this one.
• Payment in full is due by one month before the first day of the workshop. If I do not receive full payment by that date, you may lose your spot in the workshop to someone on the waiting list.
• If you register less than one month before the workshop, full payment is due at the time of registration.
• If you cancel your registration more than one month before the workshop, you may receive a refund of your payment, minus the $100 nonrefundable deposit.
• If you cancel your registration less than one month before the workshop, no refunds will be given, but you may apply your payment to a future workshop.
• Waiting list policy: Some workshops have filled up early in the past. If you send in your registration and the workshop is already full, your name will be placed on a waiting list. If you do not get into the current workshop, you will be given priority in the next workshop offered.
Please contact me if you have any questions about registration, payments, schedule, or any other aspect of the workshop!